12.25.2009

Another edit with some pointless web videos I poached and some misc. info.

Merry Digmas. Thats what it said on DeluxeBMX ha ha. Thank God we dont have snow on the West Coast to wreck our trails. Just heavy rain. Im in Croggit at my crazy grandmas house. SHould be diggin. Guess it will have to wait till i get back. Then its on. This is just some stuff to waste your time on. Its pretty cool.
Not much has really been happening. We haven't been digging cuz the trails were like the bog of eternal stench for a while. The Nor Cal 10 year anniversary was the other night at RxR. Pretty much an excuse for a bunch of old Nor Cal farts to try an relive the glory days. The condo crew pretty much got wasted and trolled around under ramps. haha. Chad B. postponed his festivities to ride and vaporized all the drunk people riding (like me) haha. Anyways I got a benecia edit. Look for it tonight!
Fit trails vid. Just thought I would repots.

PA web edit (catty and posh)

session en PA

guillaume | MySpace Video

Zac Early, trails look small but fun

Zak Early TREE BIKES REMIX from Johnny Herrick on Vimeo.





Click this to see a funny picture
Nostalgia pictures...I love livin the old days
NICE!

No comments: