4.28.2008

Another day, another dollar...


So im back at school after a good weekend full of swimming, trail riding, and all around fun and naturallness (if that could be a word) So I have decided to try and warranty both my Take Ivy and Deployer and see if i could sell them if they get warrantied. Otherwise as soon as I get my tax returns Im going to buy a Howler. We will see. I also purchased the new PA woods video, SAVE THE WOODS. Pretty psyched. There is talk of television getting rid of his Joint frame as well. The photo is Cup Cake shreddin the third jump at Rosa on our Trailarrific Sunday. I put a few pictures up from our session sunday and I have plenty more they just take a while to upload. Here is a link Sheeerrrr

1 comment:

Sasquatch Canyon said...

oh, so glad to see im not all alone on the blogspot. Trails all in between and hidden underneath the information super highway. question: where was the link supposed to take me? santa rosa looks dialed when I am all healedsburged up i wanna come ride